Our employment counselors have developed relationships within the community to assist with immediate job placement after completion of your program. We will help you determine realistic steps toward meeting your career goals. We know your top priority is your next career opportunity, and we are focused on finding you the right match. We are also here to help you in other ways, such as improving your resume, short term and long term goals.
Job placement assistance includes but not limited to the following;
- Resume writing and interviewing
- uniforms and appropriately needed equipment
- Job Placement opportunities for full time, part time employment
- Transportation to and from the workplace
- Assistance with child care during working hours